This Jig Top has a new configuration of holes allowing for new shapes to be created - including 13 that are referred to in the Ganutell Country Flowers Handbook.
New top - new hole configuration for new shapes
- Makes repeatable floral wire shapes
- Fits the original Petal & Leaf Jig to expand the shapes that can be created
- Includes 13 shapes used in the Ganutell Country Flowers Handbook>
- Includes 18 petal & leaf patterns
- Design your own shape patterns
- Smoother curves than standard pegboards
This new Jig Top is designed to be used with the original Petal & Leaf Jig. Unscrew the screw, remove the original top, and place this one on top. The new configuration of holes expands the designs that can be made using the jig.
- >Jig Top No 2
- 18 Patterns
- Organza storage bag
- Spare scrylic screws
- Note: This item requires the original Petal and Leaf Jig